Saturday 8 December 2018

Christmas Is Coming!

Well with Christmas just around the corner and a distinct lack of modelling going on at the moment I thought I'd post my usual xmas message and review of the year. It's been quite an eventful year for sure what with our first grandson arriving, retiring from the police and recently starting a new career it's also been a whirlwind year as well. 

I just don't know where the time has gone. I have however managed to get 10 builds under my belt and attended a few shows. Most notably the IPMS Belgium show back in October. Stonehenge Modeller's has again been a source of fun, inspiration and general modelling bollocks this year so I am looking forward to more of the same in 2019.

Talking of 2019 there may be a decline of builds due to my plans to remodel the man cave which I am planning on starting in the spring. I want to make my cave much more user friendly, comfortable and have much better storage, display space and workspace. I'm also altering the door layout as well so a full makeover is the sensible choice. I'll obviously document the project here so you can see it take shape.

I've no real plans for builds next year, rather I'll just wing it and build whatever I fancy for a change. With lots of interesting releases already available and coming up I'm sure a few of them will appear on the blog as well during the year!  

Finally I'd just like to say thanks for following the blog this year. I hope you have enjoyed my ramblings and been inspired to try something new or perhaps a new technique. I've certainly enjoyed sharing my builds. So a happy festive period to you all and here's to a model under the tree for you on xmas day.

   


3 comments:

  1. Compliments of the season to you & yours as well Pete, & hoping to see you & Brian again in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you Chris, hope you have a good Christmas mate & the best to Mrs soapy & the hound.

    ReplyDelete