Wednesday 7 November 2018

New On The Bench, The Benchvent BV300S-D

For some time I've been unhappy with the performance of my "hobby" spray booth so have been looking for a better solution. I finally decided on the benchvent BV300S-D booth after seeing some excellent reviews on youtube. Today the beast arrived from www.air-craft.net for the very reasonable sum of £280. OK, not exactly cheap but it's an investment in my eyes and should last my lifetime! 

Once unpacked I immediately liked the solid weight of the unit and the quality finish. On switching it on I was amazed at how quiet it was, no need for the stereo to be on full blast now. It also sucks through the air at an incredible rate, something I'm sure will benefit my old lungs and cut down on dust contamination during spraying sessions. The unit also fits nicely on the bench with plenty of room to spray comfortably, something my old set up lacked. The benchvent also has a lifetime guarantee which adds more peace of mind when buying something as expensive as this.





I will be testing the unit out over the next couple of days so we will see if it meets my expectations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pete. I'm very interesting about the testing of this beast because I'm just looking for a spray booth. It looks very impressive.

    ReplyDelete