Tuesday 20 November 2018

Lynx & Transporter Progress

The lynx has now had some of the detail painting done as well as a shot of gloss and decals. I'll finish off the detail painting now and start adding some wear before washes etc. I've also found a figure to go with it, an old tamiya french tanker from the Leclerc kit which should do the trick.





The Chinese transporter has also been sprayed in it's main colours and here I used tamiya XF-81, dark green 2 (RAF) which looks pretty good. I'll add some highlights to this later. The wooden portion of the trailer was painted with XF-60 dark yellow followed by XF-78 wooden deck tan.  





I'm also gearing up for Stonehenge Modeller's final show of 2018. On Sunday we will be at the BMSS Bristol Bugle Call show which is held at Nailsea school. Today I've picked up Brian's models, as he can't fit them in his sad old aged crisis car, kicked them around the garage and started to sort my models for the show. Should be a good one so looking forward to it. 

2 comments: