Sunday, 15 April 2018


With the chieftain drying after a wash I have started spraying the ASLAV today. The colours used are quite distinct so I started by mixing tamiya flat flesh, flat earth and white for the tan colour. I think I will add a bit more white to compensate for weathering later on. The green is again a mix of tamiya colours and I used olive green & flat yellow. 

More tweaking will be done during the week as well as finishing off the camo. I'll also make a start on the figures whilst waiting for stuff to dry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pete,

    SMS paints do a fantastic set of paints for AUS CAM.

    However, model matters Italian sand is also excellent for the base colour. The green is more olive.

    But great to see such a nice build.