Tuesday 10 October 2017

Takom G6 Rhino Construction Completed

After only five days I've finished building the model. For such a large model there were surprisingly few parts but there was plenty to keep me busy. Yesterday I sprayed the drivers cab interior with an off white colour, sprayed the glazing with some tamiya clear green & then weathered the cab area. The cab was then assembled and the hull top glued into place. 

The front of the cab area was then built up and a few other areas finished off. Today I've finished off the build and added a few more improvements and additions. The gun travel lock received some detailing using my refs to add the details missing on the kit part. Takom has done it again with another excellent model which builds up really easily and is great fun to build. 

I've now got to work out a display idea for the model and sort out a couple of figures for that. It might get primed before Belgium but with only two days before we go I doubt I'll get the opportunity.



   









2 comments:

  1. Wow that was quick! I have this kit in my stash, I think I will make it next on my list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete