I've now painted all the small details such as tools and lights using vallejo colours and also added a very small bit of wear around hatches using vallejo German camo black brown using a sponge. I think that will be about all the chipping I add to this. The stowage has also been sorted and here I used green stuff putty to make up a large pack and sheet on top of this.
For the camouflage netting I used some of Arkebuza model arts superb barracuda net. The packs and netting had some straps added using fine tape. A few more of the tie down points also received some strapping.
Lastly the tracks have had the pads picked out in a dark grey after a good soak in blacken it solution and the cupola glass has been sprayed with Alclad armoured glass. Next up will be a wash then onto some oil fading once I've painted up the stowage.