The 254 has now had a small pin wash and a matt coat and I have also sorted out the tracks with MIG pigments and metallic wear using graphite powder. Fitting the tracks was a challenge to say the least with parts pinging off all over the place! However I managed to get them on without too much damage to the main model.
The wheels have also been attacked with MIG pigments and are now ready for placement on the model later. Figure wise I went for some Alpine miniatures, set No 35018 DAK panzer crew set. The natural poses and superb sculpting of these figures just can't be beaten. they should complement the vehicle nicely.