Tuesday 2 April 2024

Kanonenjagdpanzer Primer

After giving the model a wash yesterday afternoon it dried much quicker than anticipated so last night I sprayed on some Mr surfacer primer. I was running low on black so had to add a dash of Mr surfacer grey to the mix but it works the same. As you can see a nice smooth coat has gone on. Also I added the grouser stowage racks to the hull sides and two fine chains to the gun mantlet to finish it off. 

I will let this cure for a couple of days before starting on the main colour.





 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Pete, and I also liked the S Tank! I was hoping to see the S Tank and your other stuff at Yeovil tomorrow, but a last minute issue with my b****y back has put paid to that! Can't drive easily for a bit. Hope you have a great time at Yeovil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not good mate, hope the back gets better soon. Glad you like how this is shaping up & the S tank. Expect a show report from Yeovil as well sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete