Sunday 30 April 2023

Tamiya Me 262 A-1a

In an effort to get out of the funk I find myself in regarding modelling right now I've selected another tamiya aircraft to hopefully lift my spirits and inject a bit of enjoyment back into my modelling. 



The Me 262 is a perfect choice and one I've long admired and wanted to build. The kit has some nice marking options but I'm intrigued with option "A" for an aircraft flown by Major Rudolf Sinner in March 1945. The application of diagonal bands of camouflage on the fuselage is very interesting and the low demarcation of the upper colours is also fascinating. So this could be the option I choose later on! 


    

1 comment:

  1. ..good choice! ..Less so re the markings - try working out what the other side of the machine might look like! I did it somewhere on my blog, but wasn't really happy with the final result

    ReplyDelete