Saturday 10 December 2022

The Festive Message

Well what can I say apart from it's been a rather difficult year for me on many fronts not least having to struggle with a disappearing modelling mojo for most of the year. Again there are multiple reasons for this but I'll not bore you with the details.

Stonehenge modellers did manage two shows this year, Yeovil in April & finally Belgium in October which was a really nice treat to finally get back across the water and catch up with mates & drink loads of beer! 

I have only managed 4 builds this year, the Challenger 2 , M1117, Puma & M3 Lee. A pretty sad turnout for the year but better than nothing I suppose. The mojo is slowly returning however so with any luck next year should be much more productive.

I hope you have all enjoyed the limited content on the blog this year and thanks for your comments as always. So as usual I'll leave you with some pictures of Dita and wish you all a merry Christmas and happy new year.





4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also Pete. My skills don't come close to your level; so, I enjoy seeing your updates no matter what the frequency. My model mojo has been somewhat lacking this year also,but, I think mine is mostly due to frustration. My painting and weathering skills are disappointing and don't seem to be improving with time. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edward I'm glad you still enjoy the blog and my witterings! I can assure you that my painting & weathering is far from easy at times. I just practice a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season's Greetings. Even with your "limited output" I am in awe of your work.

    As for Dita - what can I say, other than "smoking"?

    ReplyDelete