Tuesday 15 March 2022

M1117 Progress

Today I've been adding the armour panels to the hull and also removing the molded blobs on the hull that are supposed to be tie downs. I have some etch tie downs which will go on later so I don't keep knocking them off! The armour panels around the front cab area are still loose as you need to add glazing before fitting. With any luck I can leave these off until almost the end of the project which will cut down on masking the glass. 

The horizontal panels all have a very nice anti slip texture whish saves another job too. The hull roof will be fixed in place once I spray the interior black as well. There's not much point painting the inside any other colour as the windows are so small and there is no interior provided. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment