Saturday 11 July 2020

Tamiya R35 Mojo Kickstarter!

In an effort to get the modelling mojo going again I decided to order the tamiya R35 as I felt a change of era & subject might just do the trick. The kit arrived yesterday and I started building last night. As you would expect from the new tamiya kits it builds up like a dream and the details are superb. 

I've already got most of the hull done and one set of tracks built up, I need to pace myself here as I'm enjoying it so much. So I think a change of era to WW2 subjects might just do the trick. Trouble is I don't have many kits of that era so I'll have to buy a few, any excuse to increase the stash! 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Pete. I've just bought this excellent model. I wait to see the next stages. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Alain, it is indeed a brilliant kit, I'm seriously enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great Pete, can’t wait to start mine !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great kit Rob I'm sure you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete