Tuesday, 13 March 2018

Forklift Fun

Today I've started adding all the glazing and lights to the forklift and a very tricky job it's been. Because I elected to add the glazing after painting the model some pieces needed a little sanding on the edges to fit properly. Slow and steady is the way to go here. I fixed the glazing in with tiny amounts of tamiya extra thin glue. 

If you are careful and let capillary action take the glue into the joins a strong and non fogging bond can be had. Over the weekend I also painted up a figure to go with the model and finished off the pallets. Lots more still to add and final weathering with some pigments needs to be done as well but it's getting closer to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment