Sunday 19 November 2017

PLA ZBD-05 IFV A Weekend's Work

This weekend I've been having a blast building up the model. It's all gone really well even with some complicated sections like the front bow section & some very fine and movable mounts for the hydraulic rams. I only have a few more bits to add to the turret and it's finished. As you can see there are loads of periscopes which I've added now. I'll give them all a blast of clear green or blue before masking and then the primer can go on.

I've even checked my paints and for a change actually have the ones I need for the main camo colours, what a result! With the front and rear sections movable it would be a shame to close them up so I'm thinking of doing a base with the vehicle preparing to go into or just coming out of the water. That way I can have a couple of crew figures in or on the upper hull. 









No comments:

Post a Comment