I've been working on the male tank over the last couple of days, only a few snatched sessions at the bench but progress has been swift and pain free. I'm not using the motor but have used the metal sprockets front and back for ease of assembly.
Detail as you would expect is amazing as is ease of assembly. The tracks in particular are a joy to build and just click together. This is something tamiya really excel at. I've made a couple of improvements being a brass handle on the fuel tank cover and I've removed the two small hatches on the rear hull top. These are present on the Bovington Mk IV but were not actually on the tanks during WW1. It's thought they were post WW1 additions.