I have now started sorting out the dio for the grizzly and for this I went fro a port-a-cabin as I have some pictures of grizzly's parked up with cabins in the background. As space is tight in the display cabinets I went for a partial building and used some foam board for the basic structure. This is the first time I have used this and it was very easy to work with. Some details where added with plastic card and a window opening cut out. I then masked all the edging and sprayed some games workshop rough coat to simulate the rough finish sometimes seen on these cabins. I also made a small light from plastic card.
I may add a small junction box to the cabin and some cabling too. So next its onto the ground work and painting the figure.