Tuesday 20 August 2024

ICM Panhard 178 Progress

The build has been going very well indeed with the interior all painted up and lightly weathered for now. This was followed by closing up the model. I took my time here and double checked the fit of each section before committing to glue.This ensured a near perfect fit with nice tight panel joints and no real clean up. 

I then worked getting the turret together and again this all went well with no issues. I did replace the machine gun barrel with a length of brass tube and had to make hinge brackets for the turret rear doors as they are missing on the kit but strangely shown in the instructions.

Lastly for this update I've added all the drive shafts and wheel hubs to the model. I've got a set of panzer art replacement resin wheels which just fit perfectly onto the hubs but can be left off for painting.







   

No comments:

Post a Comment