Saturday 23 December 2023

The Festive Message

Well it's that time of year again where we reflect on the year just gone and look forward to the new one and the Christmas period. It's been a tough old year again for my modelling mojo, suffering yet again a massive slump in enthusiasm. No idea why this time around but I seem to be over it now.

I did however manage seven builds this year so an improvement on 2022! What I did build I really enjoyed and am looking forward to some cracking builds for next year. I am also still planning on changing my display bases for more custom sizes to try and gain some extra space in the cabinets and make the bases more interesting. 

Stonehenge Modellers displayed at three shows this year, Yeovil twice & Avon. It was again great to see old friends and enjoy some superb displays and models. Next year may see us attending a couple more shows which will be nice. 

So thanks again for following the blog and leaving such great comments throughout the year. I hope you enjoyed this years adventures even though the pickings have been slim! As ever here's Dita to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.





No comments:

Post a Comment