Sunday 23 July 2023

Tamiya T-72

In an effort to kick start the modelling mojo I've been quietly building the excellent tamiya T-72 over the last couple of weeks and it's been nice and relaxing as I've built it almost out of the box and not worried about it being 100% accurate.  

I've also not blogged the build or posted on any modelling forums as I wanted to see if the mojo issue was just modelling or the associated social media side of it. For example have I just been building for the forums/ facebook etc instead of myself? 

Anyway on to the build and with relatively few parts and very nice detail it built up very easily. A few areas received some detailing just to add some obvious missing details. Building modern Soviet armour is somewhat of a departure from the normal for me which was all part of the plan and so far it's getting the modelling urge going nicely. 









No comments:

Post a Comment