Sunday 5 March 2023

Scimitar Update

I've been struggling to get any bench time lately due to several factors. One of them being a very nasty bug courtesy of my grandson which totally wiped me out! I'm only now starting to recover from it and feel more of myself. However I finally managed to get to the bench yesterday and finished off the final figure for the scimitar as well as fit the tracks and sort out the tow ropes. Antennas also went on and the figures test fitted as well.

Very pleased with the way they fit the model so can now move onto the final stages of weathering. This will be very simple with just some heavily thinned tamiya buff sprayed onto the lower portions and perhaps a touch of pigments as well. This should not take too long then it will be just a simple base to finish off the project.







 

1 comment:

  1. Looking very good indeed! Inspiring work. Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete