Monday 25 July 2022

M114 Camo Woes

I've been having some issues with the camo on the model, namely I was just not happy with the colours and the amount of coats I was applying to get a decent colour saturation. So after looking at it, researching and asking the MASSTER guru that is Brian I decided to strip the paint and start again.  

VMS clear slate as ever does the business here and now I've got a bare plastic model again. A slight delay now while I wait for more suitable paint to arrive, I'm determined to crack it second time around!


 

3 comments:

  1. Quick question about this one Pete. What did you use to strip the paint so cleanly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry I use VMS clean slate it is THE stuff for stripping paint. There are two types one for acrylics and one for both acrylics and enamels,https://www.vms-supplies.com/clean-slate-remover

    ReplyDelete