Monday 10 August 2020

Tamiya R35 Finished

I've now finished the model by adding a very light application of pigments followed by some graphite powder for the tracks and then finally some fuel staining. The base is just a recycled one from an old build but it works well in highlighting the size of the model as well as being a good contrast for the funky camo scheme.







  

I've really enjoyed building & painting this kit, it was a perfect choice to restart the modelling mojo as it was so easy to build. I'm now looking at other early war tamiya kits to build next!

3 comments:

  1. Nice finishing, Pete. If you're looking for another nice early WW2 Tamiya build, try the 38(T).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, glad you like it. Funny that I have been eying up the 38T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always. I enjoy checking out your builds. Now if I can only find my modeling mojo I might be able to knock out some the kits in my stash.

    ReplyDelete