Wednesday 18 December 2019

Christmas Tidings



Well Christmas is a only a week away now so it's time to look back on my first full year since retirement. It's certainly been a busy one both at the bench and around the house. I've managed to complete 15 models this year and am really enjoying my modelling which is something I'm very pleased about. Stonehenge modellers has also had a brilliant year attending our usual shows which finished off in fine style as always with the IPMS Belgium show in October. 

We have completed more improvements around the house and I've given the man cave a much needed makeover which has probably helped with my build rate as it's now a much more efficient space and more comfortable too. So it's been a pretty good year for me and I've really enjoyed the sense of freedom I now have to be able to do anything I want without the need to worry about work or paying a mortgage. It's very liberating at least to me. 

So thanks to all who followed the blog this year I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have and perhaps have been inspired or learnt something to help you with your modelling endeavours. Hopefully more of the same will follow next year, happy Christmas to you all.



3 comments:

  1. I visit your blog almost daily and I've commented before that I've built several models after seeing them here (Armoured car by CSM, WW1 Ambulance by ICM and a few more). You've been very kind to answer some of my questions also. Thanks for the inspirations and Happy Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Edward enjoy the xmas holidays and look out for some more interesting builds next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas and I look forward to your new builds in 2020!

    ReplyDelete