Sunday 18 August 2019

432 & Rutscher Figure Painting

A very pleasant day at the bench yesterday where I concentrated on getting the figures painted. First up the British squaddie which was relatively easy to paint thanks to the great detail on the figure. For me the hornet head really lifts this one too.




The Rutscher figure was slightly more complicated as I had to work out the pattern composition for the Leibermuster camo and sort out colours. Once that was done it was just a case of going for it. I think it turned out rather well for a first attempt. 





I still need to paint his machine gun and the commander figure but that's a job for today!

3 comments:

  1. Nice jobs on both, Pete - I like the Splittermuster jacket & the colour of the squaddie's beret looks good....I'm thinking either Royal Anglian or a Guardsman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! love the Leibermuster camo. :)

    I am painting a late war army and would love to know what colours you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Vincenzo, I don't have the exact colour mixes I used but I can tell you I painted the model in red oxide, panzer grey & desert yellow and used tamiya paints. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete