Work has been restricted to the late evenings/early mornings here due to the furnace like temperatures in the cave at the moment so not much done I'm afraid. I did manage to get the tracks done on the leopard and fit the upper & lower hull together and fit the replacement handles. The tracks are fully workable and although I found them tedious to assemble look excellent once built.
The bulldog build is also progressing at a snails pace but I have now sorted out the groundwork on the base. Fine sand and plaster were used for the dirt road and the building base was also fixed in position. When it gets cooler in the cave I'll crack on with the painting.