Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Seehund Swift Progress

Work has advanced swiftly on the Seehund and she is now ready for a wash before priming. I made a couple changes to the kit in the form of brass handles instead of plastic and I used stretched sprue along the edge of the conning tower for weld beads.

The torpedoes are not built as I've had a very generous offer from Chris O who has a couple all built and painted which he does not want. That really saves some time as I can now concentrate on the painting of the model, cheers Chris!

1 comment:

  1. What an evil-looking little unpleasant piece of machinery :-) !