Both models are progressing well so starting with the Humber the Matt varnish has now been sprayed on and I've added the search light lenses. I'm waiting on some 1mm lenses to finish off the lights then I can get the pigments done.
The BA-64 has now had a primer coat and main colours sprayed on. Here I used tamiya XF65 field grey as a base colour then added XF71 IJN cockpit green to lighten the tone. This was followed by small amounts of white added to the mix which was sprayed very carefully in the centre of panels.
And finally here's a comparison picture showing the really small size of the BA-64. The Humber's small but it dwarfs this little thing!