The BA is painting itself I'm sure of it. It's just so easy to paint and detail in this scale, I could really get into 1/48th armour. It seems to be a happy medium between braille scale and my usual 1/35th. Anyway I have added a few more chips with a fine brush and enhanced the tools for better definition. The figure was painted in a couple of hours and very nice he looks too fitting perfectly as he does in the turret.
The Humber is now almost done after adding some 1mm lenses for the rear brake lights and front side lights. I then used graphite powder for the metallic areas of the model and finally dusted the model using wilder GP08 dry european mud and GP29 river sand pigments. I dusted the model using dry pigments only. I'm very pleased with this little model and the red zebra stowage only enhances an already first class model. I'll be making up a small dio base over the next few days to display it.