Thursday 31 March 2016

More For The Stash!

Yes I really do have the breaking strain of a damp kitkat! After popping into my local hobby shop today I managed somehow to come away with yet another kit, don't know how that happened! 


I've been looking at the new Tamiya SU-76M for a while and liked the look of it. Also the inclusion of three figures in action poses made me think of a Berlin dio. A quick look in the box reveals yet another quality model with superb detail and sensible construction steps. It also looks to be another simple kit to build.

So watch out for this one sometime this year! LOL.

2 comments:

  1. If it's anything like the other new Tamiyas you're in for a treat! Great stash addition but a bit too far on the Russian side for me :-)!

    Regards Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete. I would like to build this kit also. I wait your comments and picture about this new Tamiya kit.

    ReplyDelete