Oh dear! it all went horribly wrong last night whilst attempting to fit the tracks. They are individual links and although the detail is good they just would not fit around the drive sprockets. No amount of jigging, sanding or just plain brute force would get the buggers on! Checking the sprockets I found that the shape seems slightly off and they seemed overly thick on the edges. So after some sanding I thought "great that's them fitting now". Trouble was they wouldn't! ARRRGHH!
So after some thought I decided to get a set of fruil metal tracks which actually come with sprockets so it should all fit. Will have to wait a while though to get a set so back in the box the model went. It was either that or the bin!