Here's the finished model and base. I added some static grass & tufts then sprayed the base with various colours for a dried out look. After a bit of dry brushing using oils I then added the rest of the pigments I had left over from weathering the tank. Lastly I made up the poles from plastic rod. The tape is PTFE plumbers sealing tape which is a white colour with a slight sheen to it, perfect for my purposes.
Another really fun build and one of my favorites this year. The kit was a breeze to build and looks superb once finished and it was fun to paint & weather too. It's also finished in time for my final show of the year which is Bugle Call in Bath next Sunday.