Well I have now completed one side's worth of track. It took me an age to get the correct tension without any sag! It really tried my patience. However I now know that it's better to start from the top and allow each section to dry off for about an hour. Then on the final links use a few drops of super-glue to ensure a solid bond.
As the drive sprocket is loose I can remove the tracks with care and paint & weather off the vehicle. Only the other side to do now!!
Here is a picture of Buck after a hard days scrounging and being fed tasty morsels on Saturday during our annual family BBQ. The weather for once was fabulous and I must say I did drink far to much pimms and beer!