Finishing up the side skirts with the rear sections positioned in the often seen configuration for mud clearance. The front sections are also on. If I built this kit again I'd definitely make new skirts from thinner plastic card as the kit parts need a lot of thinning down for a better inscale look and fit.
All the lights and periscopes are also sorted as well & I've added a coloured disc to the gunners main sight to simulate the lense behind the glass. Two new rear view mirror mounts were also made up using brass rod and painted green for a bit of contrast. Now I can move onto the upper hull and turret final weathering.