Well I have managed to make some rapid progress on my builds, except the Stuart which is coming together slowly whilst the other builds take priority. Got the main colours down on the Hetzer after the second attempt. I used masking fluid the first time and it just did not work. So after stripping the model I went for a combination of masking tape and silly putty. The resulting finish is much better. The Quad guns have had a blast of OD and both models have now been given a coat of klear and decals.
I need to get these finished in the next couple of weeks for my client and can now concentrate on the weathering with plenty of time to spare. I will be at IPMS Newbury's show on Saturday manning the Locate&Cement stand so do pop by and say hello if you are at the show.