Wednesday 17 March 2010

T34 rev's up a gear

I have finally got the missing grill for the T34 so got some paint on over the weekend using vallejo model air 17 Russian green as a base I then sprayed a mix of tamiya XF13 and flat yellow over the model to break up the monotone colour. After a coat of Klear I then added some micro chipping using vallejo colours and a fine piece of sponge. The last couple of days have seen me using oils on the tank to streak and stain the finish further.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNywPTMSSO5yXdbRX2oKpzl02M0bb5airF_JCatbCjts9SkiTa0Dy-LtTXqaIuNJtnS1aoI0oR7DQLSBrvEwuzr7EcWRlNAUvj4AxDQOORpPpU2UZuTktwj1EewhJYNV1p1J3ze4Gv3IU/s1600/DSCF0003.JPG">





I am pleased with the effects so far, at the moment the overall effect is very stark but this will tone down after a matt coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment