After a protracted selection process looking for the next build which involved digging through the stash not once but twice and debating the merits of many models I eventually selected tamiya's marvellous Gama Goat. Also to go with it I have a nice set from Perfect Scale Modellbau which has canvas for the rear and front.
After a couple of hours this weekend I've got the bones of the model built up and have test fitted the rear canvas cover. It all looks pretty good so far and as you'd expect from the big T everything fits perfectly. Around the cab area I will be adding a few missing details using plastic card and rod and as you can see I've made a start filling ejector pin marks here.