Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Decal Disasters!

Today I have managed to get more done on the spit and have got most of the decals on. However not before some problems, I wanted to depict an aircraft from 609 squadron based at Middle Wallop in 1940 and so used some Aeromaster decals. Then disaster struck as both airframe numbers AND personal emblem for the aircraft disintegrated as soon as they where placed in water! Much swearing and general grumpiness ensued before I decided it will have to live without these decals. Then one of the roundels decided to break up! The model very nearly became a victim of a simulated flak attack!






No comments:

Post a Comment