After a marathon session at the bench today I've finally got the camo finished on the model. For the light grey areas I used gunze H311 grey & my usual mix of vallejo black & dark rubber for the black areas. I also painted the mantlet cover with this mix. As you can see the camo is a strange mix of masked areas and free hand which is evident in the pictures I've worked from so I went with it.
I'm very pleased with how it turned out as it's a difficult scheme to paint due to the lack of full references. The turret roof for example is my best guess. Finally today the model received a coat of gloss so once that's cured I can get the decals on and start the detail painting.