Friday 10 April 2015

Saladin Stowage (again) & More Workbench Improvments

I just could not resist adding a splash of colour to the turret bin so made up a packet of circa 1960's Daz washing powder. During my research I came across a picture of a soldier in Aden washing his smalls with a box of Daz next to him so thought what the hell! I've also added a couple of smoke grenades to the turret and will finish it off later with a mike for the commander.
The hull stowage has also been finished off with tape straps to tie it all together. 





The last phase of my workbench improvements has also been completed today thanks again to Hobby Zone of Poland with some corner sections and two middle sections I now have plenty of storage and more importantly can get to it all easily without rooting through drawers and cupboards. I just need to try and keep it tidy!




4 comments:

  1. That turned out really nice. So did your desk remodel. Keep it tidy? Um, yeah... good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Pete, very nice looking build. I love your work area as well, the storage units look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minor comment on a lovely build - those grenades aren’t smoke, they’re L1A1 CS Anti-Riot grenades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that, could have sworn I'd painted them as smoke! But I know now.

    ReplyDelete