Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Dragon Saladin Pigments

Over the last couple of days I've finished up the weathering on the Saladin using pigments. Here I used a mixture of wilder beach sand, river sand and AK interactive light dust. This was applied mostly dry. I have kept it quite subtle as the real vehicles were rather well maintained and pictures show very little buildup of dust. Also I was worried that too much would hide the green and details added previously with the washes.

The final result I think looks just right and I do like the way the wheels look. The figures, wing mirrors, aerials and a commanders mike went on last. I've also been working on a small base so should get that finished in the next few days.












No comments:

Post a Comment