Here is the Mk1 male tank after a rather quick chipping session. I used a very fine brush and a needle with water to add the scratches and chipping on the model. I had to restrain myself though as you know how much I enjoy this process! Looks rather good and further weathering will tone it all down nicely.
The M109 has also been started and so far no problems with it. The hull is made up of multiple parts so I used the upper hull tops to make sure it was all square whilst gluing it all together. They are just test fitted here. The wheels are very nicely cast and the suspension arms are workable too.