Well I had planned on starting this during the week sometime but I ended up having a go at it on Sunday. A few hours later and I'd finished it! I didn't even take any in progress shots for the blog. The kit just flew together and being so small had very few parts, the fit was excellent and the details stunning. I had to make a new front tow hitch as the kit item broke in my massive pork chop fingers and I added the periscopes from brass rod on the roof of the drivers compartment.
The only area that lets the kit down is the tracks as they suffer from some distortion due to the moulding process however with a studious application of mud I can cover up any dodgy bits. This kit was FUN to build and something different to my usual fare.