Saturday 17 May 2014

Castoff Models Exciting New Releases

Castoff models are now offering the old Cromwell models conversions for Warrior Wrap 2 and Challenger 2 TES "megatron" plus the full kit of the 432 Bulldog. Terry at Castoff tells me that he now has the master moulds for these and hopes to get more in the near future. There will be more versions of the 432 a Challenger CRRAV and ferrets. This is excellent news as for years the Cromwell kits and conversions have been notoriously difficult to obtain, now under the Castoff label they should be more readily and reliably available which can only be a good thing as the originals where extremely well cast and researched.

I for one have lusted after these kits for years but have never been able to get my grubby paws on them so my hats off to Terry for making these available. I've straight away ordered the Wrap & Chally 2 conversions and I can't wait to see what's in the boxes. A full review will be posted once I calm down!  To say I'm excited is an understatement. Here are the pictures of the items taken from Castoff's website and the web link.





Castoff Models

And here's the real thing






No comments:

Post a Comment