Friday 18 April 2014

Rolo The Chocolate Labrador

Rolo has now been here a week and he's really settled in well. He's really enjoying all the exercise, attention and play and has calmed down loads. He's had his first vet's visit, went to work with my wife Chris and chewed his way through an emhar whippet kit and my camera that I use to take model pictures!

So quite a busy week for him and us especially adjusting to having a dog around the house again. It's been great fun even though I have not been at the bench much. However he does like coming into the man cave whilst I model and just settles down in his bed for a kip. He's a bit of a modelling dog this one.



1 comment:

  1. Labs just love the water don't they, my two go nuts when i run a bath for our baby.....Glad you are all having fun.

    ReplyDelete