|I built the tracks up in blocks of ten which breaks up the building and
cleaning process and helps to keep track of the amount built. 103 links
is the suggested amount per run but on the first I run I used 102. Once
the correct amount was assembled it was all joined together and the
least amount of glue was brushed on the inner face. It was then just a
matter of finding another pair of hands and placing on the model.|
Once happy with the placement I brushed glue in strategic places and left over night. I can now paint the tracks off the tank which I always find preferable to painting them in situ.