Over the last few days I have been working away on the chopper detailing the seats with tape and plastic card as well as ensuring that everything fits as the locations of most parts are vague at best! The passenger doors are a particularly horrible fit so much so that I have decided to have one side open as the gaps where too big to fill. The glazing has also been test fitted and adjusted for a good fit later on. however the parts count is low and the plastic is very easy to work with. It's now ready fro primer and painting the cockpit.
The GMC is on hold at the moment while I wait for a figure to arrive and work out a diorama for the model. I will be adding the final stages of weathering once I have decided on the base.