Well another kit that just falls together! I have added a few improvements most notably enhancing the kit weld lines with a pyrograve as well as adding cables to the rear of the light clusters and removing the small indicator and side lights which will be replaced with coloured lenses later on. A few other bolt heads and other bits added and she's done.
Another fab kit which I have really enjoyed so far. I have managed to persuade my wife to take me to Yeovilton today for the model show at the fleet air arm museum (still can't drive you see) so am looking forwards to that. Should be able to potter around without too much trouble as the knee is healing well and I need to exercise it regularly. Great excuse that!