Thursday 29 October 2009

More Current Project Work

Today amongst other things like getting to grips with all things blog related I have been concentrating on getting most of the weathering on the Pak 38 done.Previously I had sprayed the model firstly in tamiya german grey then a light over-spray of tamiya flat white. Once allowed to dry for 10 minutes I used a stiff brush and tamiya thinners to distress the whitewash. The chipping and wear was done using a fine brush and both the german grey and white.

Some MIG filters where used such as brown for white yellow, No P406 and finally some selective pin washes using oils. Today I finished off with a good coat of matt varnish, my weapon of choice at the moment is gunze sangyo aqueous flat clear No H20.
Next will be some pigment powders both wet and dry plus lastly some metallic powders and graphite to replicate worn metals.

No comments:

Post a Comment